Freshdesk currently supports the following languages:
Quick guide on setting up a Multi-language Support Portal:
Log in to your Freshdesk as an administrator.
- Go to the Admin tab.
- Under General Settings, click on Helpdesk.
- From the Primary Language drop down, choose the language you want your Customer Portal to be in . The primary language will be the default language in which your customers can see your support portal.
- If you want to be able to send out email notifications to your customers and agents in multiple languages, you should add them as Supported languages.
The language of the requestor (that is added as your supported language) will automatically be detected and the email notifications will be sent out to them in that language. Check out how to set up dynamic email notifications.
- Click Save to update your Portal.
- Go to Admin > Agents.
- Click on the Edit button next to the Agent's name, whose portal language you want to change.
All languages that Freshdesk supports will be listed in the language drop down.
- Pick the language you want and click Save.
- For example, if you have chosen Italian, the agent will see his portal in Italian.